Mobile networks and networks for security applications must be available indoor as well as outdoor. The coordination of action forces requires smooth communication in buildings, too. In addition to the areawide outdoor network, radio network coverage must be available in tunnel systems, railway and underground stations, airports, shopping centers, production sites and other large buildings.
Only a detailed and high-quality planning and design concept will guarantee optimal indoor coverage and the best possible integration with the outdoor network.
Our planning is based on long-term international experience in critical communications and a comprehensive set of dedicated network planning tools. Many successfully completed projects, in local campus networks, access and microwave planning, SCADA solutions as well as tunnel and indoor coverage planning, demonstrates our abilities. Our planning will result in a highly available, reliable, and economical network that is on schedule and in line with your budget.
Our portfolio includes
- Detailed System design and concept considering
- Provision of detailed system concept/design
- Development of link budget and signal plans
- Dimensioning of the radio equipment and
- DAS (distributed antenna system)
- Dimensioning of the coverage system
- Cost assignment and estimation
- Coverage, topology, capacity, and frequency planning
- Radio, microwave, and fixed network planning
- Special coverage planning (tunnel, indoor coverage…)
- Concept for SCADA networks
- Redundancy Concepts
We also develop urban and regional concepts for indoor and outdoor PMR/TETRA radio coverage of entire cities and regions.
- Identification of technical and organizational constraints
- Identification of different entities to be equipped with indoor radio and classification according to different indoor coverage types
- Checking of different connection modes for the indoor radio system
- Integration of the indoor systems into the radio network
Finally, you may also use our planning tools to design your network on your own: CHIRplus_TC provides comprehensive RF engineering capabilities to design and plan high performance networks. It is used for thorough planning of microwave links, wireless IoT (Internet of Things), 5G/4G (NR/LTE), PMR (TETRA, P.25, DMR), Smart Grids, etc. A highly intuitive graphical user interface ensures efficient and effective tool handling.